Dear colleagues, members and friends of BHIDAPA,
Module on the topic
“Attachment therapy in children and adolescents”
which has been led by prof.dr.sc. Gordana Buljan Flander,
Director of the Polyclinic for the Protection of Children of the City of Zagreb, clinical psychologist and psychotherapist
was successfully and with great pleasure realized in the period:
The module was open, first of all, for students of the European educational program in integrative children and adolescent psychotherapy, but also for people who deal in daily work, psychotherapy, treatment, education, education of children and youth, and improving mental health of children and youth. and their benefits.
During the three days of the workshop, through a theoretical presentation, work in small groups, plenary discussions, large groups, participants gained the knowledge needed to determine:
– styles of attachment,
– clinical pictures of attachment disorders, and indications for psychotherapy,
– attachment relationships in childhood and later in adulthood,
– basic settings of corrective attachment therapy,
– the role of therapists in treatment,
– implicit experiences in development and therapy,
– and recognizing commitment in working with patients.
The emphasis of this workshop was especially on the experiential work of the participants.
Knowledge of the importance of attachment strengthens the commitment of professionals to try to make the world a more beautiful place to live for every child.
With joy and respect,
From integrative children and adolescent psychotherapy