Dear and dear fellow psychologists,
We invite you to the online conference “Online psychodiagnostics of children and youth: Opportunities and challenges” which will be held on Tuesday, November 24, 2020 from 13:00 to 14:30 via Zoom platform organized by the Polyclinic for Child and Youth Protection of Zagreb, in partnership with the Bosnian-Herzegovinian Integrative Children and Adolescent Psychotherapy Association (BHIDAPA) with the support of the Croatian Psychological Chamber and the Croatian Psychological Society.
Given the working and living conditions in the current health crisis, psychological treatments are needed more than before, and objective possibilities often do not allow for live contact. At this meeting in an hour and a half we will present the guidelines of the American Psychological Association (APA) for professional and ethical conduct of psychological testing through modern technologies, we will discuss the advantages and difficulties of this type of processing, we will get acquainted with online ways of implementing projective techniques, watch a video of a part of the real processing of a child through the Zoom platform and present new solutions and programs that Naklada Slap is working on.
The meeting is intended for psychologists who deal with the psychodiagnostics of children and children in their daily work. Participation in the conference is free and will be scored by the Croatian Psychological Chamber.
You can register for the online conference “Online Psychodiagnostics of Children and Youth: Opportunities and Challenges” via the following link:
Online professional conference program:
– Welcome speech: Andreja Bogdan, President of HPK
– Welcome speech: mr.sc. Josip Lopižić, President of the HPD
– Online psychodiagnostics of children and young people from the perspective of a clinical psychologist: prof. dr. sc. Gordana Buljan Flander
– Online mogućnosti upotrebe projektivnih tehnika: dr. sc. Mirela Badurina, psihoterapeutkinja
– Presentation of a recording of a part of the child’s processing via the Zoom platform: Mia Roje Đapić, mag.psych.
– Naklada Slap in the development of IT solutions for psychological testing: dr. sc. Valentina Ružić and B.Sc. ing. rac. Krunoslav Neralić
For more information about the program, follow the web and Facebook page of the Polyclinic.