Program for professional lectures
At its annual assembly held in February 2016, BHIDAPA entered into cooperation with the D.O.M. and the Kocijan-Hercigonja Polyclinic for the implementation of projects entitled: “Emotional Literacy – Developing Socio-Emotional Skills in School and Kindergarten” and “Multidisciplinary Approach in the Detection, Diagnosis and Treatment of Children with ADHD Disorder”. Also, new projects are planned in cooperation with the Polyclinic for the Protection of Children of the City of Zagreb.
BHIDAPA in cooperation with the Kocijan-Hercigonja Polyclinic and the Sarajevo Canton Teachers’ Association organizes lectures on “ADHD – is it a real diagnosis or a fictional phenomenon?”
BHIDAPA places the greatest emphasis on conducting training for Child and Adolescent Integrative Psychotherapists, organizing seminars / workshops on specialized topics related to the activities performed by BHIDAPA.
- “Emotional literacy – developing socio-emotional skills in school and kindergarten”
- “ADHD – is it a real diagnosis or a fictional phenomenon?”
- “The role of teachers in recognizing, intervening and preventing violence against and among children”
- “Mobile phones – a new addiction among children and young people”
- “Multidisciplinary approach in the detection, diagnosis and treatment of children with ADHD disorder”